Spinach and Tomato Goat Cheese Quiche is a divine combination of savory spices, fresh veggies, and tangy goat’s cheese. It’s the perfect protein-packed breakfast to make ahead and enjoy all week!
SERVES 6 | TOTAL COOK TIME = 40 mins | PREP TIME = 5 mins
Per Serving = 143 Cals | Fat 9g | Carbs 4g | Protein 9g
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp avocado oil (sub for extra virgin olive oil if needed)
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 ounces goats cheese
- 1 Roma Tomato cut into slices
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sauté chopped onion and garlic (if using fresh) for 1-2 minutes until tender.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted, remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, egg whites, garlic powder (if you didn’t use fresh), salt and pepper to taste. Add in spinach mixture and mix well.
- Pour into an 8×8 dish or 8 inch cake pan, spread out ingredients evenly.
- Add crumbled goat cheese evenly and top with tomato slices.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are firm (set.) Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving.