Spicy Tuna Wraps with Homemade Chipotle Greek Yogurt Ranch
Easy, fast flavourful tuna wraps drizzled with light chipotle Greek yogurt ranch dressing. They’re the perfect summertime/springtime lunch and packed with delicious farmer’s market veggies.
SERVES 2 | TOTAL COOK TIME = 10 mins
Per Serving = 392 Cals | Fat 11g | Carbs 44g | Protein 32g
- 2 (10 inch) whole wheat or gluten free tortillas
- ½ cup chopped lettuce romaine hearts
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted fresh sweetcorn (or can used canned/frozen)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 can Tuna, drained
- For the chipotle ranch dressing:
- ¼ cup full fat plain greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (or can sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼-½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder (depending how spicy you like it)
- 1 tablespoon water to thin dressing
- Lay out two tortillas on a large cutting board. Divide the lettuce, tomato, corn, avocado slices, green onion and tuna between each tortilla.
- Add all ingredients for the chipotle ranch dressing and mix well.
- Drizzle each wrap with 1 tablespoon of the chipotle dressing, reserving the rest for dipping.
- Roll up each tortilla, tucking in the ends as you go.
- Enjoy immediately with the extra chipotle ranch, or wrap in plastic wrap and keep in fridge for up to 3 days (for optimal freshness).