If your struggling to get balanced healthy nutritional meals cooked throughout the day due to busy lifestyle or lack of time, then this slow cook meal is ideal for you, will only take you 10 mins to prep and you can leave to cook throughout the day leaving it nice and tender, low-fat and low-cal.
- 1 large onion
- 3 tbsp mild curry paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 1tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 skinless chicken legs, fat removed
- 30g pack fresh coriander, leaves chopped
- Cooked brown rice, to serve 125g
- Put 1 roughly chopped large onion, 3 tbsp mild curry paste, a 400g can chopped tomatoes, 2 tsp vegetable bouillon powder, 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger and 1 chopped yellow pepper into the slow cooker pot with a third of a can of water and stir well.
- Add 2 skinless chicken legs, fat removed, and push them under all the other ingredients so that they are completely submerged. Cover with the lid and chill in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, cook on Low for 6 hrs until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the chopped leaves of 30g coriander just before serving over brown rice
2g saturated fat