Eat well at work with this easy-to-prepare Scandinavian-inspired beetroot and salmon fusilli salad. It’ll keep you going through the afternoon
SERVES 1 | PREP TIME = 10 mins | COOK TIME = 15 mins
Per Serving = 510 Cals | Fat 17g | Carbs 51g | Protein 35g
- 50g whole-wheat fusilli pasta
- 1 cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
- ½ small ripe avocado, cubed
- 2 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt mixed with 1 tbsp water
- 1 heaped tsp creamed horseradish
- 50g poached salmon, flaked
- 30g rocket
- Cook the fusilli following pack instructions, then drain and leave to cool.
- Toss the pasta with the beetroot, avocado, cucumber, dill, yogurt and horseradish, then season generously with black pepper.
- Gently mix the salmon and rocket through the pasta, then tip into your lunchbox or an airtight container.