MELT-IN-THE MIDDLE FISHCAKES
Serves 4| 20 min prep | 25 min cooking|
273 Kcal per serving| 24g Carbs
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 250g Smoked White Fish
- 1 Medium Egg
- 2tbsp Finely Chopped Chives
- Sea Salt & Ground black pepper
- Low-Calorie Cooking Spray
- 110g Lightly Spreadable Cheese
- 4 Babybel, coating removed and grated
- 75g Mixed Side Salad (+15 Kcal)
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C line baking tray with greaseproof paper. Boil Potatoes for 20 Mins. Just before potatoes ready place fish in saucepan of boiling water reduce heat and poach gently for 7 Mins.
- Drain and Mash potatoes, mix in the egg. Flake the fish into the potato add chopped chives. Season to taste.
- Put cheese spread and Babybel into a small bowl and mix. Place large frying pan on moderate heat and spray.
- Split potato mix into 4. With damp hands, shape into a ball. Flatten out slightly and press quarter of cheese mix into middle carefully fold potato mix around cheese ensure no gaps.
- Place in frying pan for 5 mins on each side.
- Place on baking tray for 10-15 mins until tops are golden and middle oozing