Halloumi and smoky bacon Hash
Serves 2| 5 min prep | 10 min cooking|
374 Kcal per serving| 15g Carbs
- 90g reduced fat Halloumi
- 4 Bacon Medallions, Diced
- 100g cooked new Potatoes, halved
- ½ Red Pepper, diced
- ¼tsp Garlic Granules
- ½tsp Smoked Paprika
- Sea Salt & Ground black pepper
- Low-Calorie Cooking Spray
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1tsp Tomato Puree
- 3tsp Water
- 30g Spinach
- 2 Eggs
- Cut the Halloumi into twelve even sized pieces. Spray a frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray, add the halloumi and fry over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until the outside is golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Respray pan. Add the bacon, potatoes, mushrooms and peppers, stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until bacon cooked, and potatoes start to brown.
- Add tomatoes, paprika, and garlic stirring well in order to coat the hash with spices. Add the tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and water. Add the spinach, stir well and turn the heat down to low. Stir in Halloumi
- In another pan Fry the egg to your liking.
- Taste before seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Divide the hash between two dishes and top each with a fried egg before serving.