Recipe of the week
Garlic and chilli prawns with cauliflower rice
- 300g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 courgette, cut into ribbons
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 150g raw king prawns
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g Garden peas
- Whizz the cauliflower in a food processor until it resembles rice.
- Heat half the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook half each of the garlic, chilli and ginger for 1 minute.
- Stir in the prawns and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
Remove and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil over a medium heat and cook the spring onions, pepper and courgette ribbons for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and remaining garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for 1 minute
Kcal – 241 fat – 9.8g saturates – 1.5g carbs – 7.9g sugars – 13g fibre – 3g protein – 23g