Creamy Garlic Chicken
Serves 4| 10 min prep | 20 min cooking|
187 cal per serving
- 400g Chicken Breast
- 400ml Meat Stock
- 1 Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 250g Button Mushrooms, Thinly Sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 175g Low Fat Cream Cheese
- Sea Salt & Ground black pepper
- Low-Calorie Cooking Spray
- 1tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1tsp Dijon Mustard
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place large frying pan on medium heat apply low- cal cooking spray.
- Add Chicken and seal it on all sides then remove and set aside.
- Return pan to heat, add vinegar to Worcestershire sauce and deglaze the pan. When most of the liquid evaporated spray with low-cal spray. Add onion, mushrooms & garlic for 5 mins until start to brown, then add mustard and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Add stock to pan & simmer until reduced by half, reduce the heat to low & stir in cream cheese, making sure there are no lumps of cheese.
- Return Chicken to pan Stir and simmer for 5-10min. If sauce seams thick add water until consistency you prefer.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives & paprika, if desired.