Terms and Conditions:
Social Competition – Terms and Conditions Bodypro Social Competition
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- The promoter is Bodypro Personal Training and is registered in England No.11423097, whose registered office is 23 Chorley New Road, Horwich, Bolton, United Kingdom, BL6 7QJ, Tel: 01706 655266.
- To enter a competition you must be (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Bodypro Personal Training or The Pavilion.
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition will begin on Friday 18th September 2020 and close at 00:01 on Monday 5th October 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Should you wish to enter the competition you must meet the competition criteria and follow the requirements of the social posts.
- If you win a competition we will notify you by social media. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and Bodypro Personal Training reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Bodypro Personal Training & The Pavilion Bistro may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Bodypro Personal Training reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Bodypro Personal Training also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the privacy settings of entrants prohibit the visibility of their interaction with the ad, they’re unable to be entered into the draw. Only entrants whereby BodyPro and its administrative team are able to view the user profiles will be included within the draw.
- This competition is to be run on Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Prizes are to be collected from Bodypro Personal Training, 501 Bury Road, Bury Road, Rochdale, OL11 4DG on a convenient date.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. \
- Bodypro Personal Training does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.